BRAIIN IoT DIVISION
BRAIIN’s IoT division Connects Devices Globally
With the remoteness of most agricultural and mining locations, clients typically face zero wireless connectivity, providing reliable wireless connectivity solutions to meet the demands of the AgTech IoT and to provide functionality
BRAIIN’s technology provides a connectivity solution as well as reporting on BRAIIN’s drones and other third party IoT assets.
Wide array of clients including large agricultural companies, large multinational companies, government departments, defence, emergency services, small to medium-sized businesses and individuals
Some of the IoT devices which BRAIIN sells and services include
• IoT (Internet of Things) Automation
• Wireless networks
• Cellular Repeaters
• Modems and Routers
• Wireless Networks
• Power and Solar
• Local Area Networking
• RF Components
• Installation Hardware
Leveraging synergies to power growth
• Since 2017, BRAIIN’s software division has provided software development services and technical resources for our IoT product support service helpdesk and IoT monitoring platform.
• Development and technical services are expected increase to deliver further innovation within the IoT division.
• Developing the ERP platform combining Data and Analytics from both the Raptor Aerial Robots and sensors from our IoT’s like soil, weather, farming productivity and supply chain sensors.
Support for Asia-Pacific Customers
• Current Support hours are currently only manned between 6am to 9pm AEDT. All Asia Pacific countries fit inside those business hours with remote staff based in Philippines.
• Additional resources within the team will be provided from BRAIIN’s Philippines operation to expand capabilities, operational coverage and capacity
NOC & Managed Services
• Further developed the NOC & Managed Services Platform to provide managed services for our products such as Cel-Fi DAS solutions, Deployables, Matrix Gateways & IoT’s on an annual services contract growing ARR.NOC & Managed Services
• Further developed the NOC & Managed Services Platform to provide managed services for our products such as Cel-Fi DAS solutions, Deployables, Matrix Gateways & IoT’s on an annual services contract growing ARR.
BRAIIN FUTURE GROWTH
Continued R&D and sales across divisions
Over the last 4 years, our divisions have combined technology and expertise for automation and analytics for Assam Company (the world’s oldest Tea Company). All divisions will continue to work together to enhance the product lines of BRAIIN through innovation and R&D in the areas of IoT, Wireless communication, Robotics and Software/Blockchain. Australian agriculture is a significant market for BRAIIN to capitalise on.
Significant planned Robotics/ IoT growth
Robotics Division will work closely with IoT/Wireless Division to provide additional services like actionable insights and aerial crop spraying to our extensive agricultural client base.
Robotics in Mining
Capitalise on Aerial Robotics opportunities within the Australian Mining industries to provide actionable insights using high end sensors including Hyperspectral, Multi-Spectral and LiDars. Significant synergies exist to cross sell Senor and Data Transmission products.
IoT global expansion
Expand IoT division in emerging markets including India and Sri Lanka. Data communications and wireless connectivity is a challenge faced globally and particularly in agricultural areas. BRAIIN Robotics has contracts already in place with some of the largest business conglomerates in Sri Lanka.
Blockchain and Iot
Blockchain and IoT division are working on a project to design, develop, and commercially exploit a LoRaWan/Blockchain powered HOTSPOT device for resale in Australia and potentially other markets internationally;
Further AgTech opportunities
Blockchain and IoT will continue software development services and technical resources for the IoT product support service helpdesk. These innovations will increase value to customers within the IoT division. BRAIIN is building an “Uber-like” mobile application for Drone as Service whereby farmers can request aerial data and spraying service through their mobile phone. BRAIIN is also developing the ERP platform combining Data and Analytics from both the Robotics sensors and from IoT devices like soil, weather and farming productivity sensors.