BRAIIN’s Robotics division, Raptor300, is a market leading agriculture and analytics services company, providing end-to-end solutions to improve farming productivity
Provides users a dashboard with detailed maps of plantations and actionable insights:
• Increasing productivity, reduce environmental impacts and lower pesticide or water usage
Offers and fully implements autonomous drone-based crop spraying:
• Improves farming efficiency, productivity and profitability
• Provides significant positive Environmental and Social benefits
The first company globally to be certified in a country to operate fully autonomous aerial robots for crop spraying.
Filed two provisional patents with United States Patent Office that utilises Machine Learning/AI and Robotics for Unmanned Aerial Systems
ROBOTICS DIVISION – MAPPING & ANALYSIS
Immediate and Comprehensive High Definition Aerial Imagery
• Maps captured from BRAIIN drones are used for analysis, and monitoring of crop harvests.
• Details 2D/3D maps of plantations using data from hyper spectral, multispectral LiDar or thermal sensors.
• Alerts farmers to any plantation problems (e.g. irrigation issues, natural waste issues, crop problems) or use for estate pre-planning.
Plant and Land Health Scanning
• Scans the entire plantation for plant health, 7-10 days before human eye can identify (hydration issues, insects, herbicides)
• Information can be used to determine how to reallocate plant treatment and when to pick tea, increasing yields
Land Health Optimisation
• Scan of drainage elevation across plantation, providing land data
• Data is used to optimise irrigation, drainage, and pre-planning of estate development (e.g. where to put the next field, make topography changes)
Intelligent BRAIIN Software
• Single dashboard where user can easily make decisions based on BRAIIN’s actionable insights.
• To help farmers identify act on decisions increasing productivity and reducing negative environmental impacts, through lowering pesticide or water usage.
• Includes 3D terrain mapping, real time plant health index, water draining mapping and hazard identification.
Constant AI Learning
• Each Drone runs continually adding to the dataset and further improving the quality of the actionable intelligence and reporting.
ROBOTICS DIVISION – DRONE BASED CROP SPRAYING
Drone based crop spraying
BRAIIN provides customised agriculture drones for crop spraying:
• Fully autonomous agricultural drones covering up to 2 to 3 hectares per hour, carrying 15kgs of chemicals
• Crop spray based on some or all of the insights provided in BRAIIN analytics dashboard
• Custom installation of multi-spectral camera systems including FPV, thermal, and zoom installations
• Quality control and reporting of efficiency metrics, including path flown, plant coverage, and spray utilisation
• Efficient spraying of plantation, up to 15x the speed of humans and – less chemical use to treat crops (up to 30% savings)
• UAV’s provide consistent, dependable spraying services at an effective cost well below that of the current backpack-spraying workforce
• Safer than human labour, and without pesticide exposure risk
• GPS tracking and reporting ensures quality control